- The processor of your data is Bulptee OÜ
- Company reg. number: 16404939
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +372 5019141
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any information that your devices send when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have knowingly shared with us when using our services or campaigns and information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- If you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- When you browse the website elizium.ee
- If you comment, like or share any post on our social media account
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected
We ask you for personal information only if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Chat history between you and us
Our website elizium.ee saves log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- The type of device you are using
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet Service
- Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of website visit
- Entry and exit page number of clicks on the web page
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, monitor the activities of website visitors and collect demographic information. The information received is not intended to, nor does it enable, the identification of a person.
Like most websites, elizium.ee also uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on the user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, options for using services, etc.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your PC or mobile device even after you have closed your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted immediately after closing the browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Necessary cookies. Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot offer you the desired services.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- To identify you by phone, text or email
- When sending you information and asking for feedback about our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To enable us to connect with you through a social media account
- To enable the reading of chat history to speed up the provision of relevant advice
- With the aim of improving the quality of our service and providing more efficient browsing solutions
- To develop new products, services or improve their functionality
- To simplify and speed up interactions between us when you contact us
- For other purposes.
- For example, to analyze data, research trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In what cases is it possible that we share your data
- We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with a change of ownership, merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of our company.
- We may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- We may, with your consent, disclose your personal data for any other purpose.
- We are obliged to disclose your personal data if required by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to comply with legal obligations, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect possible violations of law related to the use of our service, and to ensure the safety of service users.
Retention of your personal data
The company also keeps log files for internal analysis purposes. Log files are usually kept for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to keep the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products or services are directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
Even if you have previously agreed to share your personal data with us for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to stop communicating with us and to request that we remove your data from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to verify your identity. If you find that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +372 5019141. We will do everything in our power to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If you believe that we have breached the relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details found in this document and provide us with full details of the breach. We will investigate your complaint promptly and will respond in writing to you with the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory authority or data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each page user has the right to the following conditions:
- Right of access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- Right to data rectification – you have the right to request that we correct data that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement data that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict data processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- The right to object to the use of your personal data – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of exchanging information over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to other websites
We have no control over third party sites and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, services provided or otherwise.
Last modified on 15/08/2022